Committee: Nomination Committee
Chair: Kausi Subramanian
- The nomination committee shall be responsible for nominating a slate of prospective board members and officers representing the organization’s diverse constituency;
- The nomination committee shall be responsible for nominating Chamber representatives to serve on the board of Texas Federation of Asian American Chambers of Commerce;
- The committee shall be composed of all past presidents, the current president, two current board members and at least one general member from the Chamber;
- The immediate past president will serve as the chair of the nomination committee;
- The slate should be presented for membership voting before the annual awards banquet.
If you would like to join this committee please let us know.